Agile Delivery Consultant/Coach
I serve Thoughtworks as a Delivery Consultant, with around 15 years of experience in Agile Delivery Management. My management passion include coaching/consulting/enabling enterprises as part of Agile transformation, working closely with engineering teams to manage product delivery/releases and implementing agile practices. To add to my technology stack, I design and implement test automation frameworks for different platforms which includes Web, Mobile and Performance. Unconventional and interested to see myself associated with implementing solutions, working with the team.
->@Thoughtworks, Delivery manager for the product “Bahmni”
-> @Bluejeans, As a engineering manager, I was instrumental in managing the overall engineering team for “Primetime” product
-> @Thoughtworks, have worked with global teams @Brazil, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, China and India
-> As an Agile process consultant, have assessed enterprises across the globe and helped transformation of enterprise project team to Agile delivery model
Strong Agile based delivery focus, adept at planning releases and have played IM/PM role for projects. Implemented customised agile project planning approaches and tracking, to suit teams
-> As a community enthusiast, I manage the LinkedIn group – “Agile Testing – Next Generation Testing”. Was community lead for ThoughtWorks India testing community. Pioneer of Thoughtworks Beijing conf, B’ QConf.
-> Coach/mentor testers on agile testing practices. Successfully conducted testing boot camps and technical workshops
-> As an Architect for test frameworks, I am proficient in building test automation frameworks for various technologies which include .Net, Java, Ruby, Android and Specification/Behaviour driven test automation frameworks (BDD)
- “Specifications test assembly unit for Enterprise product testing” in World Conference on Next Gen Testing – Bangalore, India – July 2013
- “Specifications – Test Automation Pyramid” in VodQA – Bangalore, India – September 2012
- “Specifications For Enterprise Testing” in VodQA – NCR, Gurgaon, India – November 2011
- “Distributed Agile for Enterprises” in Agile-China 2010, Beijing, China – October 2010.
- “Complex Data Extraction Testing” in Step-Auto 2008, Bangalore, India – February 2008.
- “SOA Testing – Validation Methodology and Testing Framework” in Step-In Summit 2008, Bangalore, India – January 2008
- “SOA Testing – Validation Methodology and Testing Framework” in Step-Auto Colloquium on Test Automation 2007, Pune, India – November 2007
- “10 steps approach to Test Automation Framework Development” in APAC Testing Conference, Singapore – February 2007
Solution Architect – VDI at Anunta Tech Inc.
12+ Years of experience in IT with good experience in End User Computing (VDI, DaaS, Mobility), Virtualisation, Storage, Networking & Cloud Computing.
Hariharan (Hari) Sairam
Database Administrator/Database Architect/Trainer
I have worked in various databases viz Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and currently working in SQL Server. I also possess expert knowledge in Performance Engineering concepts and have worked in tuning applications/databases. On top of databases, I also work on developing websites/applications using open source and Microsoft technologies. I always look forward for challenges and mind boggling issues, which will make me to learn/think/work more.
Areas of expertise
– Architecting and administrating databases for any type of systems
– Tuning applications/databases